Re: Set the font size from home directroy

From: Scott Weisman <sweis....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:56:27 -0700 (PDT)

I know very little about Lua yet, but this seems kind of overkill to
me.

If I want to change a single variable in a module, can't I do so from
another file (eg init.lua)? What if I want to mostly keep the default
settings but just want to tweak a few that happened to be scattered
about a bunch of files? By being able to do so in a single file, I can
exactly what I've tweaked. I don't want to have to reproduce the
entire source tree to make changes.

Scott