Re: [textadept] Textadept 3.0

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 16:09:29 +0200

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 3:23 PM, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Textadept 3.0 has been released. http://textadept.googlecode.com.
>
> Bugfixes:
>    * None
>
> Changes:
>    * More accurate CSS and Diff lexers.
>
> Migration guide:
> http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.Migrating3
>
> mitchell
>
> --

Just finished migrating my Windows version, if anyone is wondering
whether upgrading might be troublesome. I had no problems and have
been using the Linux version since the first hg release.
Keys and snippets definitions haven't changed, so migrating those
should cause only minor problems.

Mitchell and Jay,
I was wondering how the forwarding is setup on your servers, as
http://caladbolg.net/luadoc/textadept/manual.html
is showing up at third in Google.
Is textadept.com forwarding to caladbolg.net/textadept which is
forwarding to the Manual for the current version (now still 2)?

Robert