Re: [textadept] Re: snapopen

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:42:14 +0200

> Robert,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I'll try it and report my success or otherwise
> here. Regarding the wiki, the attacks on it are certainly annoying and
> frequent. :(
>

> Regards,
>
> Russell Dickenson

I've changed some lines on the wiki page to have backslashes on
Windows. Mitchell, should I note these changes on the wiki page or is
the page history enough?
For the wiki, maybe a wiki-wide "edit" password could help? [1] It
could be simple as the name of the programming language TA is mainly
written in and could be put on the Wiki-Homepage. I assume that the
spamming is done by automated scripting.

Robert

[1] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PasswordsAdmin#settingsitewidepasswords