Re: mouse cursor behavior

From: olzvoi <olz....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 08:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

hi robert, my gtk version is 2.16.6 from gtk-win project on sf.net. i
have noticed another detail on that issue - it seems, it occurs only
on some views, if you have multiple views. otherwise it occurs always
on the initial view (the active view on startup), no matter whether
your session has multiple views. i'm using a fresh profile, to be
sure. and which gtk version are you using?

-- olzvoi