Re: [textadept] Re: mouse cursor behavior

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:07:58 +0200

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 5:22 PM, olzvoi <olz....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> hi robert, my gtk version is 2.16.6 from gtk-win project on sf.net. i
> have noticed another detail on that issue - it seems, it occurs only
> on some views, if you have multiple views. otherwise it occurs always
> on the initial view (the active view on startup), no matter whether
> your session has multiple views. i'm using a fresh profile, to be
> sure. and which gtk version are you using?
>
> -- olzvoi

I use the same GTK version.
I tested this on Windows XP yesterday and got your behaviour. The text
mouse cursor is changed briefly to the white arrow mouse cursor.
Testing again on Win 2000 I get it now as well, but only as you
described in one view. (That's why I didn't see it first, I had two
views open.)

Robert