Re: [textadept] Re: using ctags

From: Olzvoi <olz....at.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 00:44:23 +0200

that helped, thanks mitchel. here is a revised and usable version. but
i have some more questions to optimize/clean the code - is there
already implemented functions or easier ways for following tasks:

 * switching the buffer in a view, when you have a buffer object
(table) - not the index for the buffer. i have done:
my local function.
 * finding the first view or all views containing a given buffer, i
have done get_view_with_buffer(b) function, see the code.
 * finding the buffer with given filename, my local function
get_buffer_with_filename(f).

olzvoi