Re: [textadept] Re: snapopen

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 20:16:01 +0200

Thanks a lot!

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 6:55 PM, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:
> Fixed, thanks. I have updated the module to allow for excluding files
> and folders by Lua pattern.
>
> http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.Snapopen
>
> Snippet:
> --     local snapopen = _m.textadept.snapopen
I added an open here in on the Wiki:
local snapopen = _m.textadept.snapopen.open

I'm using the "exclude" function in my open function[1], so maybe you could
make it "global" if snapopen gets included in Textadept?

> I don't understand what you mean. Could you try explaining again please?

I'd like to be able to get the content of the text field when there is
no match in the list of items.
When there is no match, I get only "gtk-ok" as the return value. I
don't know if it would be possible/make sense to change this
gcocoadialog.

Robert

[1] http://gist.github.com/561413