Bug (?) when a message buffer is displayed and TA is closed

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:29:37 -0700 (PDT)

I have been tweaking TA's configuration and, as is usual for me,
making many mistakes along the way. I came across behaviour which I
think is a bug, but I'd like someone to confirm.

OK - assume that I have an error in TA's configuration. When TA is
started I get a a split view, with both displaying a "Message Buffer",
in which the details of my mistake are shown in great detail. OK - I
then choose View > Unsplit and as expected I then have only one pane.
I then choose File > Close and the Message Buffer disappears and I am
left with an Untitled buffer. I finally quit TA.

I correct the mistake in TA's configuration and restart it. I then
have TA running with a single buffer titled "Message Buffer", despite
the fact that when I quit from TA the only buffer was an "Untitled"
buffer.

I ought to mention that this occurs with TA version 3.2 on Windows XP