Request: add to Textadept's menu items for personal init.lua and selected theme's files

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:59:25 -0700 (PDT)

Since there are several configuration files that occasionally need to
be tweaked, I'm asking that entries be added to the Textadept menu
which will load these. Entries would include your personal init.lua,
also the three files which make up your chosen theme.

I understand that it's possible for me to do this and am happy to
struggle along and get this done. In the meantime if anyone thinks
this might be useful and can provide the code, feel free to do so. :)