Highlight matching braces

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:52:38 +0200

Hi Mitchell,
currently ta highlights a brace if it is to the right of the cursor.
To have the highlighting as well when I'm before the brace, for
example to see which one was closed by the just inserted one
I came up with the attached solution. There are two ways to handle
being between two braces, for example Scite highlights the left, Gvim
the right one. I prefer Scite's way, for the aforementioned reason.
Would you consider this for inclusion?

Robert