OS X keys

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:59:50 +0200

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Oisín <denpasho....at.gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a slightly annoying behaviour on OS X where TA uses the Windows and
> (probably) Linux modifier of ctrl+left/right for navigating left and right a
> word at a time. On the Mac I think the default is the option key (alt), and
> on mine, ctrl conflicts with Spaces/Exposé which switches between desktops.
> Similarly, on the Mac deleting the last word is option+backspace rather than
> ctrl+backspace.
>
> Is there an easy fix for this or at least something I can throw in a
> configuration file?

I think the crl-arrow keys are set at the scintilla level, so it's not
easily possible to change these key bindings.
In events.lua there are some keys reset that are allowed for
redefinition. Maybe the arrow keys could be removed there similarly.
Otherwise you can remove keybindings in your .textadept/init.lua like this:
keys.co = nil
As an example to remove the entry for recently opened files.

Robert