Re: [textadept] Highlight matching braces

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 18:18:14 +0200

> As an alternative I could disable the setting "highlight_braces" and then
> have my adapted function.
>
> Robert

This works probably well enough. Here is this approach as a
common.bracematching module for anyone interested.

http://gist.github.com/629947

Put
require "common.bracematching"
in your init.lua to enable this.

It highlights braces like Scite does and overwrites the Ctrl-e shortcut to
jump to the matching brace as well.
I noticed that neither the xml nor the hypertext lexer have an "operator"
style so I left the <> symbols out. I'd created an issue (130) for this, as
this now only "bad lights" comparison operators as in "if x <= 1" etc in
e.g. lua or python lexers.

Robert