Re: experimental spawn

From: Jay <robert.jay.go....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 04:41:33 -0700 (PDT)

The spawn looks great, had been wanting to have non blocking code
execute for quite a while,
That way I can have a thread use sockets to do quite a few handy
things!

As for the timer would be handy , but i once protyped somthing like it
to refresh coloring and it's lag was noticeable, yet now with the new
parsers it may be fine.

Been really busy as of late, but still a loyal fan of TA :)

-Jay