Re: [textadept] experimental spawn

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:20:47 +0200

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 3:37 PM, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:
> Robert,
>
>> this looks great. I tried to compile to the first version but without
>> success. Is it supposed to compile with the 3.3 source files (Lua and
>> Scintilla) plus the newest LexLPeg.cxx from Scintillua?
>
> The first version is meant to work with hg changeset 19c5ef70a1. You can
> manually apply the patch to 3.3 I think; it's pretty small. Don't worry
> about the lpeg and lfs lines in the patch, they're not needed if you are
> using the Lua source in 3.3.
>
> mitchell

Thanks! I managed to compile everything with an unchanged Lua, lpeg
and lfs and the latest Scintilla from hg (2.22). I only had to use
Catalogue.cxx from the old patched Scintillua.
The spawn patch works now as well.
Another question: there were lots of changes related to
gui.statusbar_text. Should this work now within a key command?

Robert