Textadept's not opening files specified at the command line (under Linux)

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:50:26 -0700 (PDT)

I can't recall if this behaviour has changed, but I believe it was
working at some point. My problem is that when I enter the command
"textadept <filename>" in a terminal emulator on Linux, Textadept
opens with a blank buffer, but the the windows' titlebar displaying
<filename> (where <filename> is the name of the file I wanted
Textadept to open).

I have tested this using Textadept 3.3 on Windows XP and it behaves as
I'd expect. That is, Textadept starts with the filename given at the
command line already loaded.

Am I doing something wrong perhaps, or expecting the wrong behaviour?