Re: Luadoc discrepancy until 3.4

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:53:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 28, 11:03 am, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There will be some discrepancy in the online lexer LuaDoc from now
> until the 3.4 release. This is due to the Scintillua 2.22-1 release
> today. Please refer to the included LuaDoc in 3.3 and earlier for the
> lexer module. It will be up-to-date for Textadept once 3.4 is released
> next week.
>
> Sorry for any confusion.
>
> mitchell

Mitchell,

Thanks for apologising for the confusion you have caused me in reading
this message. My head is now spinning, thanks to mentions of LuaDoc,
Scintillua, more mentions of LuaDoc, lexers and so on.

One day I'll be old enough and smart enough to understand this stuff.
That day can't come fast enough! Actually, only aging is guaranteed
but I'm hoping for the "smart" bit too.