Re: Textadept Portable

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:48:11 -0800 (PST)

On Oct 31, 2:11 am, Robert <ro....at.web.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a newly build Textadept Portable download for Windows ist available:
> The .textadept directory is at \Data\.textadepthttp://github.com/downloads/rgieseke/textadept-portable/TextadeptPort...
>
> Works great, if IT doesn't let you install anything...
> Robert

Robert,

Thanks for this! I find portable apps such as these useful both if
installing apps on your PC is not allowed, also when you want to carry
an app with you, configuration and all.

I noticed today that the URL you've provided for the download no
longer works. github have been making many changes to their site and I
guess it's this that broke the link.

Is there any chance of you upgrading this to Textadept version 3.4?
Pleeease... :)