Re: [textadept] Re: Textadept Portable

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 18:55:33 +0100

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 11:48 PM, phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 31, 2:11 am, Robert <ro....at.web.de> wrote:
>> a newly build Textadept Portable download for Windows ist available:

> I noticed today that the URL you've provided for the download no
> longer works. github have been making many changes to their site and I
> guess it's this that broke the link.

Thanks for notifying me, an upload with 3.4 is here:
https://github.com/rgieseke/textadept-portable/downloads

I had tried to upload an updated version earlier, but there were
problems but now it seems to have worked.

> Is there any chance of you upgrading this to Textadept version 3.4?
> Pleeease... :)
>

> - Russell

You can always just copy the current Textadept to its location within
the TextadeptPortable directory structure. There are no changes to
Textadept's windows version itself.
I've fixed a small bug so get the new version ;-)

Robert