Re: [textadept] Textadept 3.4

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 19:48:18 +0100

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 1:40 AM, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:
>    * Added _m.textadept.editing.SAVE_STRIPS_WS option to disable strip
> whitespace on save.
Thanks for including this. I put a submodule with a modified function here:
http://github.com/rgieseke/textadept-common/blob/master/save_strips_ws.lua
It removes trailing whitespace except on the current line. That way
the caret does not move when saving if there is whitespace before it.

> Notably absent is spawn functionality. It wasn't behaving as expected on
> Win32. I'm not sure if and when it will be available in a future release.

Some great changes in this release nonetheless.

Robert