[textadept] Text-based file browser on wiki

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:22:22 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi,

I'm trying to go mouseless on my Windows machine at work so I needed a way
to browse and open files efficiently in a directory tree for projects I'm
unfamiliar with. (Drag-drop from Explorer is what I used to do.) The
result is here:

http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.FileBrowser

Spacebar activates an entry (opening/closing directory or opening a file
in a split view).

On a side note, yes I primarily use snapopen, but sometimes I need to see
a directory tree; snapopen isn't so efficient with lots of nested
directories.

mitchell