Filetype-specific 'run' and 'compile' commands

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 21:56:54 -0800 (PST)

Some time ago someone wrote some custom Lua components which, when
added to Textadept, allowed filetype-specific 'run' and 'compile'
commands to be defined more easily than was possible with vanilla
Textadept. Later a note was added to the start of that wiki entry that
this functionality had been added to Textadept from version 2.2.

My problem is that, despite grep-ing Textadept I can't find where this
has been added or is added. Can someone please point me in the right
direction?