Re: [textadept] Re: TextAdept and ProFont

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:42:24 -0800

Most of the font-related stuff is actually handled by the editing
component called Scintilla. http://scintilla.org/

From the documentation:

"On GTK+ 2.x, either GDK or Pango can be used to display text. Pango
antialiases text, works well with Unicode and is better supported in
recent versions of GTK+ but GDK is faster. Prepend a '!' character to
the font name to use Pango."

http://www.scintilla.org/ScintillaDoc.html#SCI_STYLESETFONT