Re: [textadept] TextAdept and ProFont

From: Jonas O. <ezjo....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:11:23 +0100

Oh thanks ! Those two worked perfectly !
In fact I wanted to ask about brace highlighting, not brace matching;
the way the corresponding braces highlights when the caret is next to
a brace, not the keyboard short that make the caret go to the other
brace.

Other question: is it possible to fold all block, or all blocks of a
certain "level" (like notepad++, sorry) ? Did somebody already do that
?