Re: [textadept] TextAdept and ProFont

From: Jonas O. <ezjo....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:53:10 +0100

Thanks
Last question : is it possible to add new keyword classes (I guess
they are called tokens in TA) ? I'm asking because I see:
-- * `DEFAULT`
-- * `WHITESPACE`
-- * `COMMENT`
-- * `STRING`
-- * `NUMBER`
-- * `KEYWORD`
-- * `IDENTIFIER`
-- * `OPERATOR`
-- * `ERROR`
-- * `PREPROCESSOR`
-- * `CONSTANT`
-- * `VARIABLE`
-- * `FUNCTION`
-- * `CLASS`
-- * `TYPE`
as default token types, but I don't know if it's possible to add new
one without going through lpeg...