File after save

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 11:33:23 +0100

Hi,

would it be possible do include a "File after save event"?
In file_io.lua:

-- * **file\_after\_save** (filename) <br />
-- Called right after a file is saved to disk.
-- - filename: the filename encoded in UTF-8.

At the end of core.save
events.emit('file_after_save', buffer.filename)

I have a working prototype for syntax checking of Python files based
on the (very useful) code that was added to the Lua module.
Further, I'm experimenting with stripping whitespace and returning to
the position the caret was on after saving for which this would be
useful. Might be useful for saving backup files as well.

Robert