problem with tcl lexer

From: Scott Weisman <sweis....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 01:52:26 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I discovered a
problem with the TCL lexer. Who knew, there are companies that still
use this language (I just started a new job recently)?!

Anyway, this line is handle improperly by the lexer:

set radius_sim [simulator::radiusServer #auto $radius_rc]

The lexer thinks that the "#" starts a comment, when it is part of the
string "#auto". I'm still learning TCL myself, but I think this is
part of TCL's OO notation.