Re: Textadept 3.5

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:18:14 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 1, 10:58 pm, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm happy to say Textadept 3.5 is available from http://textadept.googlecode.com

Thankyou, and well done! I'm still amazed at the speed with which
Textadept's development progresses. Every change is well thought out,
and in keeping with its original design.

At a quick glance, the new manual looks awesome! Sorry, but I couldn't
think of a better word. I had been thinking of contributing a
"Dummies' Guide to Textadept" at some point but it seems that that's
no longer required.