scite api conversion

From: Scott Weisman <sweis....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 02:58:41 -0800 (PST)

I'm converting my Scite tweaks to TA now and the API is largely
similar, which is making things pretty easy.

I've got a couple of Scite-isms that I can't figure out though. Can
anyone help me with:

editor:remove(x, y) -- this deletes the text from pos x to pos y

editor.LineEndPosition[i] -- this returns the pos at the end of line i

I guess I should ask if TA has any block indent or unindent functions
already, since Scite doesn't, and that's what I'm converting.

Also, I bind these to C-, and C-. respectively. Is this correct:

keys['c,'] = { indent_left }
keys['c.'] = { indent_right }