Re: [textadept] Re: can the size of user_list_show be adjusted?

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:13:20 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Scott

> I figured out that this (buffer.auto_c_max_width) adjusts the width.
>
> However, setting the height seems to have no effect. Maybe it's a bug?

Please disregard my previous email. It appears you did look at the docs :)
I didn't see your second email in my inbox. Sorry about that.

It looks like both width and height are indeed maximums. If the elements
cannot fill to the max, the list is shrunk to fit.

mitchell

> On Dec 16, 8:19�am, Scott Weisman <sweis....at.gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks! Can you adjust the width too? It seems like it's way wider
>> than needed for the list I am popping up.
>>
>> On Dec 15, 4:07�pm, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Scott,

>>> list = { 'foo', 'bar', 'baz' }
>>> buffer.auto_c_max_height = #list