Ho do I use the 'Recent files' function on the Textadept wiki?

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 04:27:32 -0800 (PST)

Some developed the following function, which maintains a list of
recently used files:

http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.Recentlyused

This is fantastic but I don't understand what it's supposed to *do*.
Sure enough it maintains the list but I see no menu option(s) etc to
allow me to reopen of the files in this list (since it's contained in
the file system). Am I missing something? Is the code on the wiki only
a skeleton and you're expected to fill in the gaps?