Problem with custom compile command for HTML

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 02:43:28 -0800 (PST)

I want to add a custom compile command for HTML and thought this would
be an easy matter of adding to 'run_supplemental.lua', which I found
on the wiki. I added appropriate commands for both compile and run and
then tested the 'compile' option. I could select the menu option OK
but control never returned to Textadept so I had to forcefully kill
the process. What do I need to do to the command so that control is
returned to Textadept. I believe that as Textadept is single threaded,
any process spawned must complete before Textadept again becomes
active.

The line I added to run_supplemental was: