Question about recognition of run errors etc

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 02:47:53 -0800 (PST)

In another thread I mentioned that I am trying to get a custom compile
command for HTML files working as I need. The command I am using to
'compile' these files recognises syntax errors and quotes their
location. I would like to use the Textadept feature where clicking on
a line in the output panel will then jump to the problem line. When I
look at run_supplemental from the TA wiki I see that it's the output
of the 'run' command which is a parsed for errors.

How can I have the output of the 'tidy' utility parsed for errors,