Re: [textadept] Adeptsense

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:56:52 +0100

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 1:47 AM, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:
> Robert,

>>> The defaults will work. You can use '-n' for line numbers instead of
>>> pattern
>>> strings to reduce memory usage.
>>>
>>> mitchell
>>>
>> I have
>> ctags -Rn --languages=lua
>>
>> Are the last items in each line, "class:buffer", part of the
>> fake set of ctags generated by script/update_doc? It's not in the repo
>> or source distribution.
>> I was trying to have auto-completion for my language modules, too.
>
> Oh and I forgot to mention that ctags' Lua support is not good at all. It
> only recognizes functions I think so you will need to use the fake generator
> I sent in the previous email. Let me know if you have any questions.
>
> mitchell

Thanks, I got it working now.
In Textadept's script folder:
luadoc -d ~/.textadept/modules/lua -doclet adeptsensedoc ~/.textadept/modules/
Running it in another directory didn't work, I assume because Luadoc
(installed via Luarocks) has only the current directory on its path.

I also added
if lfs.attributes(_USERHOME..'/modules/lua/api') then

  table.insert(sense.api_files, _USERHOME..'/modules/lua/api')

end

to the Lua module adeptsense to get api docs (where I have them...)

Robert