Re: Change Tab Width

From: Howie <zhehao.....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:17:58 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your help. Also, is there a way to specify different tab
settings for different languages. Some languages I prefer to use the
default 2-space tab width (html, C), sometimes I prefer to use the 4-
space tabs (Python, Java). I know that you can set this for
individuals languages in the set_buffer_properties function of that
modules init.lua, but it is rather tedious to add each of these one by
one. Is there a way to specify certain settings for a set of
languages?