[textadept] Poll on language modules

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 23:04:38 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

To be included in the next beta release are language modules for CSS,
HTML, Ruby, and (possibly) Java with Adeptsenses. I didn't realize that
creating each language module was such a chore with 4 separate files
(init, commands, snippets, and adeptsense). I'd like to have all of that
condensed into just an init.lua file in each directory. You can of course
still 'require' additional .lua files as you see fit for your language
modules.

Thoughts?

mitchell