Re: [textadept] Re: Poll on language modules

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:12:20 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Hi,

> I personally like the code separation. I think it is much more elegant
> than cramming everything into a single file. However, it is your code.
> If it is easier for you to do it with one file, go ahead.

I liked it a lot too in principle, but once I started using it, I grew
tired of it rather quickly. As Robert mentioned, the "boilerplate" code
for snippets was as much code as snippets themselves and I think that goes
against ta's minimalist scheme.

As noted in the release changes, module code has been condensed into a
single file. There really isn't a whole lot "crammed" into a single file
-- even with the new modules as you'll find.

mitchell