Re: [textadept] Re: Poll on language modules

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:46:14 -0800

So I would need to:
1) Put my keyboard overrides and snippets in
~/.textadept/modules/<lang>/init.lua.
2) Create an event handler for language_module_loaded in my init.lua
file that then takes the lang parameter and looks for
~/.textadept/modules/<lang>/init.lua folder and then runs it.

Can the second part of this functionality be included in TA by
default? This way you can add language module extensions by just
dropping them in the correct folder.