Re: [textadept] Re: Poll on language modules

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 14:48:00 -0800

I was actually making copies of the language modules, as there wasn't
really much in them. I'd like to stop doing that for two reasons:
adeptsense makes these files larger, and adeptsense is somewhat new
and will probably be changing frequently.

Also, it used to be that there were only two language modules, cpp and
lua in the default install. Most of the language modules I used had no
defaults to override.