Re: Textadept 3.7 beta 2

From: Howie <zhehao.....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 15:23:56 -0800 (PST)

Awesome, thanks for including the libpng12 executable. Just one
thing,
the file extension for Matlab/Octave scripts is .m. I've already
changed this in my own mime_types.conf, but it would be good for less
tech-savvy users (most Matlab users are probably not hard-core
programmers) if
it was included in the default conf.