Textadept Updater

From: Zhehao Mao <zhehao.....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 13:25:44 -0500

I'm starting a new thread for this because I think it's kind of
important. I've looked at the luarocks code, and it seems that all we
have to do is change a bunch of filepaths in order to get it to install
into the textadept directory instead of the luarocks directory. Do you
guys think forking luarocks and customizing it for textadept is the way
to go, or do you think we should just use the vanilla luarocks program?