Re: Python module (Was: [textadept] Textadept 3.7 beta 2)

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:45:08 +0100

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 5:05 AM, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:
> Robert,
>
> On Sat, 12 Mar 2011, Robert wrote:
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> Feedback, bug reports, ideas much appreciated.
>> Mitchell, what do you think about the circumventing of the ctags format?
>
> I actually can't see where this is happenening. I see your
> 'load_completions' function, but I don't see it being called...

Sorry, I should have provided an example file. The call is in the
tags/api files, which are generated by the python script. I like this
approach of "data as function call" as it was described in the
Programming in Lua book. It is of course possible to create a pseudo
ctags file with the Python script but I found the mapping from Python
dictionary to Lua table simpler.

Robert