Re: [textadept] Snippets Changes

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:47:18 -0700

Have you considered any alternatives to the current approach of adding
a newline with a special marker for indicating the end of a snippet?
It might be possible to use one of the more obscure box drawing
characters with an indicator drawn on top. I ask mostly because of how
snippets (especially nested ones) can change the flow of text fairly
drastically until they're completed.