Re: [textadept] Language modules

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:10:36 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Robert,

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011, Robert wrote:

> Mitchell,
>
> there was some discussion about how to distribute the language modules.
> The current setup makes it a little difficult to build from scratch
> (to test the newest features).
> If you had each module in its own repo or all modules in the main one
> it would be easier.

Thanks for the reminder. What I think I will do is upload individual repos
to my bitbucket account. That will probably happen over the weekend or
early next week in time for the next release.

FYI on my linux box I cloned the modules repo outside of ta then made
symlinks from within the modules/ dir. I see where you are coming from
though in reguards to difficulty.

mitchell