Re: [textadept] Key commands in menu

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:07:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Robert,

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011, Robert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there was some Textadept discussion on the Lua mailing list[1] with
> questions about key commands displayed in the menu.
>
> Mitchell,
> have you considered creating a string representation of the keys table
> entries and using these in the menu creation?

I think at this point I've considered everything under the sun that I can
think of and every time there is either a dead-end, ugly hack,
corner-case, etc. that I come upon after investing a decent amount of
time; at this point hard-coding is looking desirable. At any rate I am not
going to work on this seeing as I don't use the menu. I will accept
patches of course.

mitchell