Re: Textadept needs to play catch-up

From: Scott Weisman <sweis....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 02:57:29 -0700 (PDT)

> * Lua is too simple. Switching over to the JVM would allow me to use the
> full power of the various object-oriented frameworks available in that
> environment. I could even switch over to using a functional style
> language like Scala if I wanted.

Even better, you can spend all your time reviewing the pros and cons
of each framework. Agonize over the choice. Each time a new version is
released or a new framework announced, start over. Don't forget to
give priority to vaporware (because it will be so awesome!). You might
even have your new editor before Duke Nukem Forever comes out! In
fact, the new editor will be able to implement Duke Nukem. Take that,