[textadept] Textadept 3.7 beta 3

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 17:14:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Textadept 3.7 beta 3 is released: http://textadept.googlecode.com

Bugfixes:

   * Small Adeptsense bugfixes.
   * Snapopen respects filesystem encoding.
   * Standard input dialogs have 'Cancel' button by default.

Changes:

   * Adeptsense tweaks for better completion and apidoc support.
   * Language modules load a user post_init.lua script if it exists.
   * Updated mime-types and prioritize by shebang, pattern, and then file
     extension.
   * Adeptsense can be triggered in embedded lexers now.
   * Added C standard library to cpp module Adeptsense.
   * Lua module fields are now in lua module Adeptsense.
   * Updated to Scintilla 2.25.
   * Rewrote _m.textadept.snippets with syntax changes.
   * Alt+I (Ctrl+I on Mac OSX) is now "Select Snippet" instead of "Show
     Style". "Show Style" is now Ctrl+Alt+Shift+I (Ctrl+Apple+Shift+I).
   * Adeptsense can exclude types matched by sense.syntax.type_declarations
     patterns.
   * Ctrl+T, V (Apple+T, V on Mac OSX) keychain for toggling whitespace,
     wrap, etc. is now Ctrl+Shift+B (Apple+Shift+B).
   * Key commands and menu definition syntax changed.
   * Snapopen allows for multiple-selection.
   * gui.print handles nil and non-string arguments properly.
   * Officially supported modules have their own Bitbucket[1] repositories
     and are available as a separate download on googlecode.

Please note that snippet syntax and key command assignments have changed.
Therefore your existing custom key commands and snippets may not work
properly with this new version. See the LuaDoc and/or manual for more
info.

[1]: http://bitbucket.org/mitchell

mitchell