Re: [textadept] Textadept 3.7

From: steve donovan <steve.j.dono....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 13:37:35 +0200

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 1:00 PM, steve donovan <steve.j.dono....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> modules?  I'm probably trying to customize in the wrong place, so this
> is a newbie-breaking-things problem.

Well absolutely - ~/.textadept/init.lua is the _safe_ place for this
;) BTW, it may be useful to provide a menu item for 'go to init
file'; it's hard to find with the find dialog.

Here is a little bug - came while I was hitting the keyboard like a
monkey. ctrl-T causes an error in core/keys.lua, and looking at
modules/keys.lua line 81 I see why:

keys.ct = {} == Textadept command chain

Except here there is no command chain ...

Personally I will bind this to Scintilla's 'transpose lines' a la
SciTE but hitting random keys should not cause a problem.

steve d.