Re: [textadept] Textadept 3.7

From: steve donovan <steve.j.dono....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 14:23:13 +0200

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Robert <ro....at.web.de> wrote:
> Good idea, there is also snapopen userhome in the tools menu - I have
> a keyboard short cut for this.

That does the job for me as well.

> ... you could also have another instance of TA running
> with a clean userhome, like
> textadept -u ~/tmp/testta

Thanks for the tip, that could be very useful.

I am seriously impressed with Adeptsense - together with the excellent
API documentation it makes customizing TA a breeze.

OT observation: every time I look at the TA icon, it looks like
something on the parametric curve between a banana and a rugby ball.
But then I also think the Emacs icon looks like a mushroom...

steve d.