Re: [textadept] Textadept 3.7

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 22:02:21 -0400 (EDT)

Steve,

On Wed, 4 May 2011, steve donovan wrote:

> OT observation: every time I look at the TA icon, it looks like
> something on the parametric curve between a banana and a rugby ball.
> But then I also think the Emacs icon looks like a mushroom...

It was supposed to be the text 'ta' enveloped in a yellow fireball
streaking through the atmosphere with a shockwave in the bottom left.
Unfortunately I can't draw good shockwaves so I deleted it and left
everything else as-is. At least it's a shiny banana-rugby ball; emacs
isn't a shiny mushroom.

mitchell