Re: [textadept] newbie question on textadept fold

From: Terry Chen <terrysc....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 14:41:33 -0400

Hi Brian,

Yep, but it is more than enough for me to get started.
I have got some semblance of folding for the verilog begin/end.
I am trying to get the preprocessor folding to work.
I am not very familiar with lua, but this is a good time to learn.

Mitchell,

I believe I found the source of the error message: "Lua Error: Table of
folds expected from lexer.fold".
If you apply the patch I have attached in this email to lexer.lua, the error
will go away.

Regards,
Terry